Corporation and Foundation Giving
The Office of Foundation and Corporate Giving oversees health system relationships with foundations, corporations, and other institutions who engage in philanthropy on both a regional and national scale. The office works with Northwell Health leadership, physicans, faculty, and staff to form mutually beneficial funding alliances with foundation and corporate partners, and provides strategic guidance and assistance in applying for philanthropic support.
Who We Are
The Foundation and Corporate Relations Office provides a strategic and coordinated approach to building relationships with institutional partners whose funding initiatives align with Northwell Health's priorities in patient care, research, and education. We work closely with physicians, staff, administrators, the Grants Management Office, and health system leadership to:
- Identify and pursue foundation and corporate funding opportunities through publicized Requests for Proposals (RFPs), as well as non-publicized funding opportunities
- Connect prospective donors and grant makers with Northwell Health's work
- Assist with proposal development and facilitate proposal submissions
- Provide strategic guidance and insight into the funding priorities of foundation and corporate giving programs
- Conduct foundation and corporate site visits and cultivation meetings
- Steward Northwell Health relationships with current and prospective funders
Some of the biggest impacts across Northwell Health have come from the generous support and strategic partnership of foundation and corporate benefactors.
Philanthropic Giving Opportunities
Northwell Health has a long and proud tradition of private sector support from foundations, corporations, and organizations that share our dedication and commitment to the people and communities we serve. Our office provides organizations with opportunities to form mutually beneficial partnerships that advance their strategic and philanthropic missions while furthering Northwell Health's commitment to world class patient care, research, and education. There are many ways to support Northwell Health, including:
- Capital improvements
- Program support
- Research grants
- Seed funding
- Employee matching gifts
If you are interested in foundation or corporate support or strategic alliance with Northwell Health, please contact Benjamin Maltz, Senior Director of Foundation and Corporate Giving, at (516) 465-2501 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Grant Seeking
If you are a member of Northwell Health looking for resources to help with seeking funding, please contact us. The Northwell Health Grants Management Office also maintains an active listing of databases, directories, and other resources for identification of prospective funders.