Miracle Jeans Day - Casual 4 Cohen
Thursday, October 2, 2014 and Friday, October 3, 2014
WHAT IS MIRACLE JEANS DAY?
Miracle Jeans Day is a Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) event where employees make a donation to wear jeans. All proceeds will benefit Cohen Children's Medical Center, the Children's Miracle Network Hospital in this region. Thousands of health system employees and local businesses have participated in Miracle Jeans Day since it began in 2009, and as a result over $120,000 has been raised for our children! North Shore-LIJ Health System employees, sponsors, and local businesses are invited to go "Casual for Cohen" on October 2nd and 3rd, 2014.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Each organization or department nominates a Miracle Jeans Day Captain. The Captain's role is vital to Miracle Jeans Day as they enthusiastically promote the event, distribute materials, track participants and collect all funds.
Captains then follow these simple steps:
1. Contact: Victoria Mann at email@example.com or 516-465-2540 to register. The deadline for registration is September 19, 2014.
2. Promote and email information about the event in the workplace, encourage colleagues to participate by purchasing a paper icon to display near their workspace for a minimim donation of $5.00, and have them sign the tracking form. Cash and checks made payable to North Shore-LIJ Foundation will be accepted, you can also make a donation below.
3. Distribute icons and/or bracelets to participants and remind everyone to go "Casual for Cohen" on October 2nd & 3rd.
4. Take a group picture on the day of and email it (JPEG format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW IT WORKS:
Employees simply make a donation of $5 or more and trade their business attire for jeans for the day!
- Contribute $5, receive a Miracle Jeans Day paper icon "Casual for Cohen"
- Contribute $10, receive an icon and an "I Heart Cohen Children's Medical Center" bracelet.
For additional questions please contact Victoria Mann at email@example.com or 516-465-2540
Note: Clinical workers may not wear jeans while servicing patients, but can make a donation to support the cause. Please contact your HR representative with any questions regarding eligibility.
Please choose your registration(s)